ALMEIDA Bible not find per search

Fabian

Hello

Where in the store is the ALMEIDA?

514358567_Bildschirmfoto2022-03-11um13_50_14.thumb.png.1d7e0ac6d94b22031dc8ff1cdc67c97a.png

I see no link, I found nothing with a search...

O.K I found it via the package. But again, the search didn't find it.

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

• Fabian changed the title to ALMEIDA Bible not find per search

No, you didn't find it. You find ALMEIDAS not ALMEIDA. These are two different Texts. 

Edited by Fabian

It’s fixed now.

• Thanks 1

Hello @David Lang

If I noted something, then it is on the Accordance side to check if a similar case is there too. I don't have the time and leisure to lead Accordance to every single occurrences, to other cases. If I complain the languages are not given by an item or 3 and 4 items in the store, then check other items too. It is then a general problem.

Or if I send 5 correction reports from the same module, because there are missing linked scriptures, then check the others too. It is then a general problem. I write then in the last correction report it is a general problem. But what does Accordance? They only fix the one I reported. Even I wrote "it is a general problem of this module". 

Accordance should more think further. In German "weiterdenken". This is something I really miss from the Accordance staff.

For example the same with ELBER, LUTH12, CEI2008, Fausset, Dr. J's BSM etc. etc. or in general, all modules in the Starter package. Please fix them too. This is a general problem. 

Thanks.

Edited by Fabian

In addition to the request above, put all modules which are in the Accordance Lite in a "Free" section. 

When can we expect to find all modules which are in the Lite / Starter to find via search in the store?

Sometimes I think it is by purpose not to fix bugs I reported.

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

The Bishop Bible is also not searchable.

The list get longer and longer....

11 hours ago, Fabian said:

The Bishop Bible is also not searchable.

There is currently an error in the website search that will not see some products if they are only in a bundle. We have a team working to correct this. In the meantime, a poor man's workaround is to go to a search engine and search for Accordance Bible Bishops Bible. That will give you a link to the correct page.

17 minutes ago, R. Mansfield said:

There is currently an error in the website search that will not see some products if they are only in a bundle. We have a team working to correct this. In the meantime, a poor man's workaround is to go to a search engine and search for Accordance Bible Bishops Bible. That will give you a link to the correct page.

Thanks for the info. 

BTW there is no search for the Blog entries too. I mentioned before the new website came another Software has a good system. I would love especially for the tips and tricks to search. I guess there is still tags on the blog entries, but they are also not filterable.

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2022 at 8:53 PM, R. Mansfield said:

Yes, it's related to the same issue.

Interesting: As David Lang had fixed the ALMEIDA it worked then. This should be done or at least checked for every item in the Lite / Starter.