How to search for אות

lprado317

Hi,

It's been a very long time since I conduct a search for a word using Accordance and after several failed attempts I thought I'd ask here to save myself from some unnecessary frustration. I am trying to find all uses of אות in the Pentateuch (I have the range part ready to go) - singular and plural forms, forms with pronominal suffix, etc. Is there a way to do that through a single search? Thank you!

Let me respond to that as if you are just a novice (apologies if the reality is otherwise). You could enter that text as a search, then from the results right click one of the resulting hits and choose, Search, on Lexeme, which would give all the occurrences. There are obviously numerous more efficient ways to do such a search, but play around with this for a few examples and you'll quickly advance to other ways. 

Thanks Scott, I just figured out what I was doing wrong. I was conducting the search using the untagged Biblia Hebraica, so that is why I was not getting all the hits I was looking for. Thanks for your suggestion!