Copying from stacks

Erhard

I am not sure if this should go into general topics, bugs or somewhere else.

When copying from stacks, it does not format it the same as when copying as a citation. For example, the top sentence is copied from the stack, the bottom from Josephus as a citation

From the stack it puts the reference at the top and then leaves extra space as compared to the bottom citation coming directly from Josephus with the reference at the end.

Any ideas as to whether this is a bug or something else? I would expect that it should copy it uniformly and match the normal citation format. The other item I had mentioned previously without a response is that when the stack is organized by module, it does not organize the items within it in the consecutive order. It seems to keep them in the chronological order that they were placed there. Maybe it needs another option - likely a sub- option to also order them in the order that they are in the resource. I.e. for Josephus all the life references, then antiquities, then war etc.

Josephus records a few interesting events just prior to the destruction of Jerusalem.

War 6:289

Thus there was a star resembling a sword, which stood over the city, and a comet, that continued a whole year.

Thus there was a star resembling a sword, which stood over the city, and a comet, that continued a whole year. (War 6:289 JOSEPH)