Missing Documents

Fabian

Hello 

I'm still not happy with the new website. 

I miss a lot of Documents the old website had. Syntax explanations, PapyrusSignComments, etc. Where have they gone?

Where is the link on the website to the Exchange?

Where is the list of the App update notes?

I'm sure all is still on the Accordance server, but there are no links to it. 

Thanks

Fabian

The site search will be updated to incorporate more than just products. As an awkward temporary solution, I've had good results searching in Google with accordancebible.com: search topic

The Exchange is going to be incorporated into the new site sometime in the next few weeks, which is why there's not a link showing now, but a simple search for Accordance Exchange in any search engine will find it. 

We now list update details here in the forums in the Announcement section. It's a technical bit of information that the average user doesn't care much about, so the Forums seemed more appropriate. 

11 minutes ago, R. Mansfield said:

The site search will be updated to incorporate more than just products. As an awkward temporary solution, I've had good results searching in Google with accordancebible.com: search topic

Not this one. This, I have found. I wrote about the PDF's with the explanation about Syntax module, etc. This is gone.

12 minutes ago, R. Mansfield said:

The Exchange is going to be incorporated into the new site sometime in the next few weeks, which is why there's not a link showing now, but a simple search for Accordance Exchange in any search engine will find it. 

Great to hear. I know it is also possible over the Menu in Accordance. I only didn't found it on the Accordance webpages.

13 minutes ago, R. Mansfield said:

We now list update details here in the forums in the Announcement section. It's a technical bit of information that the average user doesn't care much about, so the Forums seemed more appropriate. 

I know I'm not an average user. I have read them always a few times.

Thanks

Fabian