Changing search resources quickly

Camilla Raymond

If I want to change the resource I have open to perform another word search in another resources, for example, I'm moving from Qumran non-biblical English texts but want to switch to a Qumran non-biblical Hebrew text, is there a quick way to pull up the second resource? Currently, I'm scrolling down the very long alphabetical list by multiple clicks on the down arrow at the bottom of the list. This is tedious and takes up time to get down to the Q's alphabetically. See image: 

image.thumb.png.157f3e2f3046ebdcc2364288d450c911.png

Edited by Camilla Raymond

How do I make folders? My apologies if that's a rudimentary questions. So there isn't a quick search entry box that you can type the beginning letters of a resource to have Accordance pull it right up?

Pro tip: If you have the Bibles you use most you can put it on top of the library. With Mac Control+1-9 you have fast access. Same with Windows Alt+1-9.

Pro tip 2: Set the preferences to  1489807012_Bildschirmfoto2022-02-10um09_38_30.thumb.png.991a5dd6283dec84ba4f53d3eb1c52eb.png

if you click in the Bible/Tool and then use the arrows you can change the Bible/Tool to the next one. The Search query will be there, you can then simply press Enter and you get the hits of this Bible/Tool.

Edited by Fabian
Added Windows keyboard short cut.