Module Request question

Luckylou1980

If a moduel has been requested and its approved by accordance how would the person(s) know? Also if approved how long does it normally take for it to be available for purchase?

Hi @Luckylou1980,

I think as far as how long things take it would be hard to say, as there are too many variables concerning different publishers and such. Maybe that is wrong and in such a case someone at Accordance can correct me.

Given how to know when something becomes available, on the Accordance website there is a page dedicated to new releases.

https://accordancebible.com/new-releases/

I hope this helps,

Kristin

• Thanks 1

I requested the dictionary on deities and demons of the bible over a year ago and it recently came out... I'm excited about it,but I just don't know how the process actually works and how long . Didnt even know that the request was granted. 

Concerning the DDD, I was actually in a similar boat. I had been hoping it would be available, but somehow had missed that it had come out until a recent thread about it and I bought it within minutes.

I think the idea is that people are supposed to be paying attention to the emails. i might be wrong, but I think that if your emails are set correctly that Accordance will send out an email when something is new. I think. I know they do with sales.

When new modules are released, we try and respond to any old threads inquiring about it. Looks like we missed the boat with DDD. 

• Like 2

I got the email the same day it came out. I actually had the hardcover already that I paid roughly $200 for ,but im getting spoiled with building bu digital library which comes with a whole lot more conveniences.

• Like 2

One feature of our new website is the ability to eventually add in a list of forthcoming titles and add a means to prepay (which wouldn't actually be charged until the release). I can't tell you when this will be implemented, but I expect it to happen.