Accordance Shop Category "FREE"

Fabian

Hello

I guess it would be good to have an additional category where you all the free stuff put in. 

Currently it is like an old computer game with the word "Quest" in it. Okay "Monkey Island" doesn't have the word in it even it is from the same genre.

Guybrush Treepwood aka Fabian

BTW the Entryies Other and Uncategorized seems to be the same. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I also wonder about items that have a price of $ 0.00. Maybe they should not say 0.00 but "Not available outside a package" or something similar. If the website does not allow text, can you leave out the price altogether?

image.thumb.png.804c56904f12ef8e3f70ac5a50ab173b.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This would be nice. Sometimes just being able to glance at what is there would be good. 

• Like 2

The other problem is that if you had previously bought a product as as part of package or as a separate item outside the ‘regular  main sales page’ it does always not recognise that you already own the product.  So if you have a very large library there is good chance of purchasing something twice. This also means so that it will overlook any upgrade offers.  This is particularly the case with items that are bundled together.

• Like 4

I've just mentioned this to our development team. I think it's a great idea!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

All modules which are in the Accordance Lite should be in the category "Free". 

And if one module is for a limited time without costs, as you have from time to time, then it should during this time in the category "Free".

• Like 2