turn Strong's off in the NKJV with Strong's

Davy

I am new to Accordance and mostly copy and paste from the NKJV. The package I bought had the NKJV with Strong's so when I copy it has the symbol show here after the Bible book name, chapter and verse. Luke 22:24  "¶"   I could not find a way to get rid of the symbol so I went on line and purchased the NKJV without Strongs. For whatever reason it will not show up in easy install. I'm guessing these 2 bible are one in the same so this is why the download doesn't show up with easy install? If that is the case, why wouldn't the store know that I already own the NKJV with Strongs? Hopefully someone can help me out. I am totally new to Accordance! Thanks in advance.  ---  Dave 

Hi Dave,

Welcome to Accordance. :) That symbol is not related to the Strongs numbers. It indicates that there's a paragraph break in the formatting. I'm guessing that you have the text set to show as separate verses, since otherwise the paragraph breaks are obvious and that symbol is hidden. 

Someone from Accordance will have to weigh in on the easy install issue. 

• Like 1

Hello Davy

If you have the NKJV with Strong's you have the better one and the one without will not appear in the easy install. Tell sales, then you get the money back to your account. It will be on the Accordance account and if you want to purchase something other you can use it. 

Jonathan is correct about the paragraph marker. The old Leeser Bible is also printed in VPL verse per line. Which don't tell where the paragraph begins. So they set the paragraph marker in front. 

1421829501_Bildschirmfoto2022-01-22um18_50_40.thumb.png.e55c217733c40c63bf0a430de57b9750.png

If you press Command+T you can choose to Paragraph with lines. It will then disappear.

• Like 1

But it looks like you didnt need the nkjv without strongs so you may want to contact sales anyway. 

• Like 1

Problem Solved!

Thanks everyone for the quick replies. I was able to change the setting as mentioned and the layout is what I was looking for! I will contact sales about the purchase of the NKJV without Strongs. Thanks again to all who replied.

• Like 1