Can't update M'Cheyne Secret Readings from 1.2 to 1.3

glassey

When I update the app 'checks for updates' then continues to show the M'Cheyne Secret Readings as available to update.

Android 10 App version 2.2.3 (13728)

Screenshot_20210918-113413.png

Hi,

For this particular issue you might want to uninstall the M'Cheyne Secret Readings and then download it again in Easy Install. This could clear that glitch. Feel free to contact us directly at techsupport@accordancebible.com if we need to troubleshoot this further.

Thanks.

On 9/20/2021 at 7:23 PM, Billy32792 said:

Hi,

For this particular issue you might want to uninstall the M'Cheyne Secret Readings and then download it again in Easy Install. This could clear that glitch. Feel free to contact us directly at techsupport@accordancebible.com if we need to troubleshoot this further.

Thanks.

Thanks. I've emailled, but so that others know:

I uninstalled but now the M'Cheyne Secret Readings isn't in Easy Install so I can't reinstall it.

Also, the 1.4 version of Luthers Commentary on the Epistle to the Galatians is now doing the same thing.

Both of them upgraded fine on Accordance 10 so it doesn't look like an Accordance version required problem.

I can't remember if it was first or last in the list of updates, but other updates (ESVS etc) installed ok.

1 hour ago, Tech Support said:

This was resolved by direct contact with Tech Support.

Yep, thanks. :)

It required uninstalling the Family Readings as well as the Secret Readings. Then I was able to reinstall both

After I uninstalled Luther's Galatians I was able to reinstall it.

• Like 1