Moulton and Milligan?

Donald Cobb

BibleWorks had several resources like this that Accordance would LOVE to have licensed. But the owner refused. And this was after BibleWorks folded. 

I have it but I would rather have it in Accordance.

Ἰούδας 2455 is found with a gen. Ἰούδου in a sepulchral inscr. of i/a.d.—Preisigke 722 Ἰούδας Ἰούδου, ὡς ἐτῶν τρίκοντα. For the NT usage, see Moulton Gr. ii. § 60 (6). Ἰουλία 2456 is a very common name amongst the slaves of the Imperial household, e.g. CIL VI. 20416 D.M. | IVLIAE NEREI ∙F∙ | CLAVDIAE. See SH p. 427 on the bearing of this on Rom 16:15, and cf. Milligan Documents, p. 183. Ἰουνιᾶς 2458 The name has not yet been found elsewhere than in Rom 16:7, but is probably a contracted form of Iunianus, which is common in the inscrr., e.g. CIL III. 4020: see Lietzmann Rom l.c. (HZNT). Souter (Lex. s.v.) treats the name as feminine, Ἰουνία, as in AV; similarly, Moulton Gr. ii. § 63.

James Hope Moulton and George Milligan, The Vocabulary of the Greek Testament (London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1930), 306.

Edited by ReformedDoc

Somewhere in another thread we talked about this one. TheWord has it for $30, and it is the Loder Student Edition. https://www.thewordbooks.com/index.php/product/vocabulary-of-the-greek-testament-student-edition-vgnts/

• Like 2

Update. We are looking into it. It's possible we can get M-M, but we'll need to dig further to be definitive on it.

• Thanks 1