White text and blue background

josephyli

Hello forum!

I have always wondered if this were possible: In Word, there is an option to have white text - blue background for documents. In Accordance, I noticed it's possible to have white text, but I cannot find an option for setting the background color. Is this possible? The white text and blue background is easier on my eyes...

This all leads me to a second question: Why have a white text option at all? It's not readable against the white background...

I have tried searching for this but found nothing. Thanks to anyone who knows anything about this.

Joseph

I have always wondered if this were possible: In Word, there is an option to have white text - blue background for documents. In Accordance, I noticed it's possible to have white text, but I cannot find an option for setting the background color. Is this possible? The white text and blue background is easier on my eyes...

This all leads me to a second question: Why have a white text option at all? It's not readable against the white background...

Joseph,

The available possible options for any Accordance window are always obtained by COMMAND + T. Also, you might find an alternative comparable solution in the System Preference Universal Access Display Options. You can adjust some display parameters to your liking. Or you can export out text and use Word to display as you indicated.

One answer for white text is the printing of student or personal exercises. It is invaluable to print/display documents without certain information.

Archived