Seeking Content Developer

Helen Brown

With the increasing demand for new content in Accordance it's hard to keep up! So, we're looking to expand our team and hire a new developer. And, who better to recruit from than our active users? Here are the details:

Title: Content Development Consultant

Description: The Content Development Team is responsible for creating the resources (modules) used within Accordance by converting electronic texts received from various publishers into the target markup language with field specific tagging and hyperlinks, which enhance the overall User Experience in Accordance. In other words: our developers are text ninjas with a passion for creating research-grade resources used across the globe by Accordance users. The entire team is remote, giving the flexibility to work from home.

Skill set: A sharp eye for detail, the discipline to work alone without distraction, the ability to excel under looming deadlines, knowledge of how markup languages work, and a solid understanding of Accordance. We'll teach you the rest.

Preference will be given to those with experience in working with HTML or XML, Perl, Regular Expressions, and training in Biblical Languages (Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic).

Interested candidates should email their resume, along with a cover letter, to Rick Bennett.

Rick

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to those that have indicated interest in the position. We are still accepting resumes; feel free to help spread the word.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I would like to know if you are still looking for content developers or if the positions have been filled. Thanks.

Thank you Helen.

• 3 weeks later...

Good stuff to know. I might be submitting a resume upon my military separation in about six months!

What about someone who lives in Italy? I'd love working remotely for you!

Maybe more italian modules... :-)

This position was filled, and was for someone residing in the U.S.