Pilgrim's Progress

Robb B

A great source for sermon illustrations is John Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress. I'd love to see that come out as a module searchable by the verse references in the various parts of the story. I have the print version retold in modern English by Cheryl Ford, and in the side column there are many Scripture references. I think this would make a great general tool for one of the Library levels.

Robb,

It's coming, though not in the modern English. :-)

That's great news! Even better that it's not in modern English! With WWDC coming up, we might have to wait longer than I had hoped, but it sounds like Library 7 will be well worth the wait...Thanks for the reply, David.

I already have the first part of Pilgrim's Progress as a User Tool, but the Bible passages have not been tagged.

I'm happy to share it with anyone who wants it.

It doesn't have the verse/line numbers either, it's just the text. But it is formatted quite nicely!

~A!

You should post it to Accordance Exchange!

The entire text will be on Library 7, I do not see much point in spending time on a User Tool.

The entire text will be on Library 7, I do not see much point in spending time on a User Tool.

Well, I have it anyway. :) It's the complete PP, both parts actually. If you have nothing, it might be valuable to someone. I'll try to post it to the Accordance Exchange as suggested. Anyone who wants it can email me through the forum member's listing.

Helen, think of it as a "lite" version of the proper Accordance module! It's free for those who do not have / do not have the money for the Library 7 CD.

Archived