General Jabber

John Allard

I know these forums have recently just gotten off the ground and I was wondering if the aim was to stick to more of a this is how to use Accordance with helps or if the forums would expand and then become a community of people using Accordance talking about the program and other stuff. I know there are hang ups that come with more of a community than sticking to tech support and how to's, but I was just curious. I think it might be cool if you had the space and people who could moderate to have people who use Accordance talking about all sorts of life topics. Anyhow, just a thought.

I think its fair to talk about the program in any fashion on this forum. I'm not sure this would be the correct forum for Theological discussion or things of that nature. But use of Accordance, questions, inquiries related to 'Accordance' would be fine, I would think.

• 2 weeks later...

We have definitely decided that general discussions are not appropriate for this Forum, not personal matters, not politics, not matters of faith or theology. Let's stay focused on how to make Accordance better and how to use it better. :)

Archived