Copy and Paste Images in Accordance on iPad

William Cross

I have recently moved almost completely and solely onto an iPad with an external keyboard.

I also recently purchased the Historic Views of the Holy Land: The American Colony and Eric Matson Collection for Accordance. The photographs are incredible.

What I did not forsee though was the inability on the iPad to copy and paste the images into study and PowerPoint material. This is quite a limitation to owning this work.

The work actually gives permission right at the beginning to copy and paste into chuch related study aids.

Can this ability be added to Accordance for iOS?

I have recently moved almost completely and solely onto an iPad with an external keyboard.

I also recently purchased the Historic Views of the Holy Land: The American Colony and Eric Matson Collection for Accordance. The photographs are incredible.

What I did not forsee though was the inability on the iPad to copy and paste the images into study and PowerPoint material. This is quite a limitation to owning this work.

The work actually gives permission right at the beginning to copy and paste into chuch related study aids.

Can this ability be added to Accordance for iOS?

I agree that options to open, copy, etc. should be discussed. For now, you can also take a screen cap - hold down the home button and power button at the same time. Then you can insert this into your app of choice from your Photos.

• Like 1