Accordance Won't Open

Gregory Dietrich

I am not sure what I have done, but when I try to open Accordance I am getting two error messages and the program shuts down. I was using it this morning, but my fonts were all messed up. I just transfered my HD to this computer so I thought I would run the font fixer. Apparently that sent the whole thing out of whack. So now I am stuck. The pic's of the error messages are attached.

post-560-1150824247_thumb.png

post-560-1150824262_thumb.png

It looks like the User Tools settings are corrupt. The quetsion is where? I do not understand what you did when you transferred the hard drive to this computer? Had you used Accordance 7 on this computer before?

Perhaps try discarding the user Tools settings in your user/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences. If that does not work, discard it again, as well as the one in the Accordance folder/Accordance Preferences.

This kind of question is usually better dealt with directly by calling our tech support line: 407-339-0266.

Thanks Helen, it looks like that worked. It appears that the problem was with my timeline somehow. I'll just reinstall it.

Archived