Dutch bible

wido

I’m curious too! I’ve just send the NBG a mail to ask about the status. Hopefully there is some progress...

Hi Arjo. Did they reply?

• Like 1

No...

I will mail them again... But perhaps if you ask them as well they will feel some pressure:)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello! I see that the last contribution to this topic dates from 2017! So I like to know if there is some progress made concerning Dutch bibles.  I use a private version of the Naardense Bible from Pieter Oussoren.

Edited by jana
  • Like 1

Sorry, no news. I'm using private versions of NBG, HVV and HSV..

And NRD too :-)

• 3 months later...

I've just sent requests for licensing terms to the publishers of the NBG and the 2011 Statenvertaling. I'll keep everyone informed of our progress.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I've just sent requests for licensing terms to the publishers of the NBG and the 2011 Statenvertaling. I'll keep everyone informed of our progress.

Thank you. Love to hear when there is an update.

• Like 1

Lastly I was in contact with the boss of the head of the Bible society of Netherlands. She answered me always in 24-48h. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/12/2020 at 10:27 PM, HansK said:

Sorry, no news. I'm using private versions of NBG, HVV and HSV..

And NRD too 🙂

Is it possible to share these files 😄?

• 8 months later...

My wife and I are moving to the Netherlands next year. Any update on if Accordance will be getting the HSV and/or the NBV? Would be really nice to have those available!

I could add those to the list. In the meantime, Trinitarian Bible Society has reached out to us about the potential to produce some of their content. Nothing definite to report, but since I'm a member of them, I'd love to see some of their stuff available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nathan Parker said:

I could add those to the list. In the meantime, Trinitarian Bible Society has reached out to us about the potential to produce some of their content. Nothing definite to report, but since I'm a member of them, I'd love to see some of their stuff available.

Yes, please get everything you can from TBS.

I'd love to get it all if possible. There's so much of their stuff I use daily.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

We had a module request for Dutch New Bible Translation (2004). We're working on a Dutch version. I'll have to see if it's this one or something else.

• 3 weeks later...

Please will it be the HSV and not de NBV.

The HSV is used in much church readings throughout different denominations. 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2023 at 9:28 AM, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

Trinitarian Bible Society has reached out to us about the potential to produce some of their content.

I would love for the TBS'  Ginsburg/Bomberg Masoretic Hebrew Text (Tanakh) to be made into an Accordance module.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Brian K. Mitchell said:

I would love for the TBS'  Ginsburg/Bomberg Masoretic Hebrew Text (Tanakh) to be made into an Accordance module.

They're in the process of producing a high-quality digital edition (they're also going to re-typset their printed edition once this is finished), then I want it. :-)

• Like 2

On 2/8/2024 at 3:33 AM, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

They're in the process of producing a high-quality digital edition (they're also going to re-typset their printed edition once this is finished), then I want it. 🙂

Wow, thanks for informing me! I did not know this. Well, I am with you on this one!

Make sure you're on their email newsletter list, and try to get access to Quarterly Record in print or PDF. There's a ton of good info there about their translation and digitization projects.

• 2 months later...

I am still looking for a Dutch BibleTagged or Strong numbers.

Or is there a workaround so I can get Statenvertaling with Strong numbers in accordance ? I have the Statenvertaling purchased