Accordance installation

Lung

Need some help here.

After I purchased Accordance 10 from Accordance website, I went straight to the easy install and it was downloaded without problem. But when I reopened the software, it remained Accordance 9.6.6! I tried to restart the computer and start the software, but I had the same thing happened.

It happened to at least some of us today. You should be able to go to this page:

http://www.accordancebible.com/Accordance-Installers/

and download the 10.0 Accordance module. Once installed (it's just a "drag to your Applications folder" install) and you should be all set.

I need some help too.

After I purchased Accordance 10 from Accordance website (I upgraded with free coupon code since I purchased v.9 in July), I went straight to the easy install. But there is no v.10. Though in "My products" list, there is v.10.

So I downloaded the disk image and tried it. But still there is a validation problem.

Please help me.

My problem is solved. Thank you all. And the brand new Accordance is just awesome.

You validate either with the code for 10 that your should have in your account. or by logging in with Accordance. Some people are reporting that it's better to validate with the code when you are not online. Pleasecontact me directly (send a message) if you need help now.

I need some help too.

After I purchased Accordance 10 from Accordance website (I upgraded with free coupon code since I purchased v.9 in July), I went straight to the easy install. But there is no v.10. Though in "My products" list, there is v.10.

So I downloaded the disk image and tried it. But still there is a validation problem.

Please help me.

I too have validation issues.

I had no problem with the validation online ... but I did have to use the route of downloading the vs10 dmg and installing since the easy install although downloading vs. 10 was not updating my Accordance to vs. 10.

Anyways, the new version is amazing. Good job Accordance!

Easy Install is not intended to download Accordance, only modules. You have to download the DMG the first time, and then Accordance 10 will update itself.