GoTo arrow not working correctly

JonathanHuber

I installed the iOS update this morning and was pleased to see the changes in night mode. However, I also found a bug in the Wheel view of the GoTo box. The down arrow for changing books moves up instead, just like the up arrow. The arrows for chapter and verse numbers work correctly. I've restarted both the app and my iPhone and the problem persists. Can anyone else confirm this?

iPhone 4 running iOS 5.1.1.

I'm seeing the same thing on my 3rd gen iPod Touch running iOS 5.1.1

Do you prefer the wheel over the grid or list? I've found the wheel more tedious than the grid, which makes selecting passages without having to scroll almost instantaneous.

Do you prefer the wheel over the grid or list? I've found the wheel more tedious than the grid, which makes selecting passages without having to scroll almost instantaneous.

The wheel lets me quickly change chapter/verse without having to reselect the book, so I find it to be more generally efficient, particularly on an iPhone with the smaller screen.

I've found that preference of grid vs. wheel is very personal. I love the wheel, and consistently find it much faster than the grid, for me. In addition to JonathanHuber's point, I find the ability to work between books sequentially much faster than trying to find a visual grid and tap multiple times. My guess is its a difference between thinking through the books sequentially vs. spatially.