French Tagged Texts

JPark

as a Swiss living in a country with French, Italien and German speakers, I always support any request for these 3 languages.

• 4 months later...

Hopefully the LSG 1910 avec Strongs come to Accordance.

Unfortunately I was not able to find the person who tagged the NEG79 with Strongs which is available in BW. 

Hopefully the LSG 1910 avec Strongs come to Accordance.

Unfortunately I was not able to find the person who tagged the NEG79 with Strongs which is available in BW. 

We have some contacts at BibleWorks, and I'll try to find more info about their tagged NEG79. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We have some contacts at BibleWorks, and I'll try to find more info about their tagged NEG79. 

That would be La société biblique de Genève: https://www.societebiblique.com/nouveau/

Edited by Donald Cobb
  • Like 1

That's my favourite French translation. Get the translator's notes too if you can! They're great!

Edited by Iconoclaste
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

I still would love to have the LSG1910 avec Strong's.

And If you go to the Online Bible in the App Store you'll see they have the NEG79 avec Strong's as an In-App Purchase.

Both are needed in Accordance. 

As you can see the tread has started 9 (in Words NINE) years ago. And there is still no French tagged text in Accordance.

And please add all tagged versions which they offer in all languages. And add the Bibles Accordance don't have. 

• Like 1