"For Everyone" Series

smpitts77

I was told by Dr. Brown that this is the place to ask for any interest in the "For Everyone" series by Bishop NT Wright. This NT Commentary would be a perfect compliment to Accordance, esp. iOS, as Bishop Wright comments briefly on literally each passage of scripture. It is great for quick "real life" application of NT passages.

Would you all be interested in purchasing this if our friends at Accordance offered this as a module?

Scott

Absolutely!!

I don't think we have any NT Wright representation in Accordance, but we definitely need some.

Yes...this would be a great compliment to New Testament study. He actually has a new translation of the NT that is quite readable as well.

I don't think we have any NT Wright representation in Accordance, but we definitely need some.

Yes, indeed! His multi-volume work, beginning with New Testament and the People of God to The Resurrection of the Son of God, are exegetical master-pieces. These resources deserve the sophistication that Accordance brings to its user tools. Anytime a biblical exegete causes Systematic Theology to rethink it's paradigm for doing theology (re: Vanhoozer's comment about Wright, not mine) is surely the mixing for imminent changes in how we think about the text of Scripture.

Yes...he is quite insightful and is a refreshing voice. His quick commentaries on each NT passage would be great in sermon prep and personal bible study.

Archived