Why Buy Graphics Modules When You Can Google Images?

David Lang

Thanks scott for the background information. It may be worth revisiting the setting as in addition to improved image resolution, the latest iOS devices have increased screen resolutions compared to those when iaccord was first made available.

The joys of improving technology.

;o)

Edited by ukfraser

Hi rick.

My bad, yes i should have said tool rather than resource. Basically the things you buy. So yes, carta sacred bridge or photo guide are tools which i called resources.

The info pane lists the the tools that you have which relate to a particular verse and you can have the pane open. Have a look at this blog podcast. And you will see what is in the info pane. As in all accordance stuff, you can have it open or closed. Simple click on tool bar to open it. It shows commentary, study bible, cross references, word lists and topics. Unfortunately not carta sacred bridge, satellite atlas or photo guide.

https://www.accordancebible.com/Accordance-12-Sneak-Peek-3-Info-Pane-Enhancements

You can open photo guide in its own pane but it will not scroll with a bible text.

The photo guide includes links in the text to bible passages so you can click on those and see them in the instant details.

You can open a study bible in its own pane.

This will scroll with the bible text.

If there is an image in the study bible, eg esv, then you will see the image.

The info pane is different from instant details.

But play when next at your computer and more will become clear.

;o)

Thank you, ukfraser.  That helped.  I looked at the podcast and saw the info pane also included entries for timeline and atlas, but I'm guessing the atlas listed is Accordance's own/built-in atlas vs other atlas tools such as the Satellite Bible Atlas and Carta atlas tools.

I'm guessing this could end up as a request for image rich tools such as photo collections and atlases to be listed in the info pane under their own image heading whenever there is a relevant image (just as grammar and study bible were added in this release, though it may result in image overload).

;o)