Another preaching book that would be great...

William B

Hi, I have just bought the glory of preaching book and look forward to what I will gain from this. At college last year I did a module on preaching and found that Thomas longs the witness of preaching was far and above the best book for preaching, if possible it would be a fantastic addition to accordance, I noted that the glory of preaching book (having done a search) references this book quite a few times.

That and every single Juergen moltmann book would be much appreciated (I know moltmann could not always be considered orthodox but he is challenging hellenistic influences that continue unchallenged in Christianity and deserves to be heard)

Thanks. :)

• 10 years later...

I was just searching the forums to see if someone requested this title and I'm glad to give it a bump. I'm thinking of re-reading it. Tom Long's book was very helpful to me and I'd love to see it in Accordance now that it is in its 3rd Edition.

Edited by Anthony Estes

On 12/21/2011 at 5:51 PM, William B said:

I noted that the glory of preaching book (having done a search) references this book quite a few times.

I've heard of the book and I'm glad to read your note. I'll check out the Glory of Preaching too!