App for Android phones and/or Kindle Fire

Allen Watson

I've tried Wordsearch Bible, Olive Tree, Logos, Gateway, and more . . .

Hi Bud,

Did you try MySword? It’s free, and if you donate for the Premium version you can hide Strong’s numbers.

http://www.mysword.info/

Regards,

Michel

• 3 weeks later...

My only goal for this post is to express my excitement for Accordance becoming available to Android.  I own Samsung devices, and I would benefit greatly from being able to use Accordance on them.  I love my Accordance program, and I know I will make even better use of it when it comes to Android.  I hope your work goes smoothly, and I look forward to hearing a release date.  God bless.

Very excited to hear there is work on this.  Looking forward to finding out how the development is going.  I would very much appreciate accordance on android.  

I also am waiting anxiously for the Android version (preferably for the Kindle Fire). Due to my former carrier I changed carriers and had to change phones. Additionally I purchased a Kindle Fire (great price). Now I simply wait! 

• 6 months later...

Hey

You can try this app, the app is suitable for studying and exploring the Bible, it includes commentaries and translations for every verse, from Rashi, Rashbam, Onkelos and others (Jewish content)

The app is available for free in both Hebrew and English and for Android and iOS.

Link: https://www.thebiblecommentary.com/download

Accordance is pretty far along on development. the even sneak previewed it at SBL late last year, so it hopefully be out pretty soon.

dan