Those darn footnotes...

corzine

I just bought the esv translation, and learned at the seminar in naperville how to get rid of those pesky verse references when I copy and paste into a document. Now I'm wondering, can I get rid of the footnotes, or at least superscript them?

Never mind. Almost every time I start grumbling to myself about accordance, it turns out I just don't know what I'm doing.

For anybody who wants to get rid of the footnotes to paste from accordance into Word or anything else, just do command-t and "supress superscripts".

Jacob

Actually, that is how to suppress them in the text pane. To remove them when copying, do option-copy or choose Copy As>No Superscript in the Edit menu.

Is there a way to get rid of the verse references when copying from the Widget? Just recently I started using the Widget in sermon writing, and it has saved me quite a bit of time and type-os, but I would save even more time if there was an option to disable inserting the verse reference. Thanks!

Actually, that is how to suppress them in the text pane. To remove them when copying, do option-copy or choose Copy As>No Superscript in the Edit menu.

Even better!

Is there a way to get rid of the verse references when copying from the Widget? Just recently I started using the Widget in sermon writing, and it has saved me quite a bit of time and type-os, but I would save even more time if there was an option to disable inserting the verse reference. Thanks!

With the Copy as Citation checkbox selected (on the backside), it will be copied ala Accordance's citation mode. Example:

Archived