Spacing Issue

SWallace

Hello,

Has anyone else noticed that the spacing on the texts for Accordance iOS is sometimes lacking spaces? It seems to happen from texts to reference works. Is this a bug?

Stephen

Hello,

Has anyone else noticed that the spacing on the texts for Accordance iOS is sometimes lacking spaces? It seems to happen from texts to reference works. Is this a bug?

Stephen

It's a font issue. Do you happen to be using Helvetica Neue? If so, changing the default font to something else should clear the problem.

Scott.

It's a font issue. Do you happen to be using Helvetica Neue? If so, changing the default font to something else should clear the problem.

Scott.

You're right! I had that font selected and just changed it. Now working just fine. Thanks!

Stephen

• 2 months later...

You're right! I had that font selected and just changed it. Now working just fine. Thanks!

Stephen

I change it in preferences, but somehow the font switches back to that font every time I quite accordance..

I change it in preferences, but somehow the font switches back to that font every time I quite accordance..

This has never been reported by any other user. Are you sure you are tapping on the "Save" button the Display Settings view? And that you are changing the desired search view (text or tool) font?

Scott.

This has never been reported by any other user. Are you sure you are tapping on the "Save" button the Display Settings view? And that you are changing the desired search view (text or tool) font?

Scott.

Let me echo Scott's point. I have adjusted my settings a couple of times, then just clicked the back arrows to return to the Library. Totally forgot to hit the "Save" button, then wondered why the display didn't update. :-( (sigh)

Let me echo Scott's point. I have adjusted my settings a couple of times, then just clicked the back arrows to return to the Library. Totally forgot to hit the "Save" button, then wondered why the display didn't update. :-( (sigh)

That's why we are probably going to remove the specific "Save" and "Cancel" buttons from these views and just always save any changes.

Scott.

Archived