iOS Sync Module not appearing

Linzc

I am enjoying syncing modules to my iPad/iPhone but one of my modules (WBC-NT) doesnt ever show up in the list of modules to sync. WBC-OT shows up and I have synced it with no obvious issues.

I'm not able to get either of my WBC modules to appear (along with quite a few others).

Is there a specific way Accordance for iOS uses to order the lists in the Libraries?

Will the options eventually be the same as the Mac version - so that the modules fit in the same categories on iOS as they do on Mac - or is the plan to always be just Text and Reference Tool on iOS?

I'm not able to get either of my WBC modules to appear (along with quite a few others).

Is there a specific way Accordance for iOS uses to order the lists in the Libraries?

Will the options eventually be the same as the Mac version - so that the modules fit in the same categories on iOS as they do on Mac - or is the plan to always be just Text and Reference Tool on iOS?

The categories on iOS are already the same as on the Mac- texts, english tools, greek tools, etc. Make sure that you're syncing directly from your Mac, not using the easy install on the iOS device.

During testing I was able to get both installed. It uses the same order (sans folders) as they appear in the Library Window. You could try deleting from Library Window (this won't delete actual module from HD), then add back in via Library, and try syncing again. Not sure if that will help, but something to try while one of the devs ventures a better explanation. :)

I am enjoying syncing modules to my iPad/iPhone but one of my modules (WBC-NT) doesnt ever show up in the list of modules to sync. WBC-OT shows up and I have synced it with no obvious issues.

And WBC-NT shows up in your Library window on Accordance for Mac?

If so, then try first uninstalling WBC-NT from Accordance for Mac (by deleting it from the Library window) and then reinstalling it so that it appears again in the Library window. And then see if it shows up in the list of modules to sync with Accordance for iOS.

Scott.

Sorry but I don't understand what you are asking here. Would you please clarify?

Scott.

Ok, here's what I just did and it seems to have sync all that can be synced

Sorry but I don't understand what you are asking here. Would you please clarify?

Scott.

Sorry Scott - I was confusing myself too - I was looking at the parallel pane list and it only showed (duh) things that can be paralleled

Ok, here's what I just did and it seems to have sync all that can be synced

Thanks Scott - deleting the module from the Library list then re-adding did the trick and it then showed up in the sync list and synced ok.

Archived