Library Window

Julia Falling

Hey -

I created a new folder in My Groups to enable a search of English dictionaries & encyclopedias. I attempted to give the folder an appropriate name, but it persists in being called "untitled". I've tried giving it a very short name. Still no success. I've rebooted multiple times since the problem first appeared (with version 9.3). Everything in Accordance and on my Mac is up to date. Am I doing something wrong, or do we indeed have a bug?

Thanks a bunch.

Love Accordance.

Julia

Hey -

I created a new folder in My Groups to enable a search of English dictionaries & encyclopedias. I attempted to give the folder an appropriate name, but it persists in being called "untitled". I've tried giving it a very short name. Still no success. I've rebooted multiple times since the problem first appeared (with version 9.3). Everything in Accordance and on my Mac is up to date. Am I doing something wrong, or do we indeed have a bug?

Thanks a bunch.

Love Accordance.

Julia

Hi, Julie!

We now have to hit the return key once we enter the new title. Sorry, it's one of the little technical improvements we've made to the Library in 9.3 we haven't mentioned in the blog or podcast yet.

Did you notice there is also no "Update" button in the Library? Accordance now tracks changes and updates automatically! :D

Thanks, Dr. J. I no longer have a mystery folder. By the way, I have really enjoyed the podcasts. They are very helpful.

Julia

Thanks, Dr. J. I no longer have a mystery folder. By the way, I have really enjoyed the podcasts. They are very helpful.

Julia

Hey, thanks so much, Julia!

Archived