When might we see Accordance 7?

rborden

I have heard talk around the forum here of Accordance 7 coming out sometime in the future. Is there a release date, or tenative date, on the calander? By the way, what major improvements might we see? I say that with reservation given the fact that Accordance 6.9 is such a robust and powerful program.

Something to consider, is it possible to have a quick reference guide as to what is contained in each module? My weakness is "which modules" do I consult rather than where I might find something in God's word. I have all of these resources and would love more information as to what is in them especially some of the more unfamiliar books and resources.

Thanks for such a great resource!

rb

Date of release of Version 7? undetermined but we are hoping for May or June.

New Features? although there have been hints here and there of things like contextual (right-click) menus, submenus for modules, etc., we really don't want to give away all our secrets ahead of time. We prefer to follow Steve Jobs' MO, and surprise you all. Now, if you come to a seminar you can ask for a sneek peak. If you cannot, watch the Blog and no doubt David will let some more hints slip through.

Module details? I suggest looking the module up on the website for a snapshot and some info on its contexts. That's really the only place that we maintain a list.

Just curious

Archived