No help in 6.9.2/Intel

ddoyle777

I recently installed version 6.9.2 and the Atlas 2 upgrade. Since then I noticed that I can't access the help files. Neither mousing to the menu or using the keystrokes will do anything.

I also noticed the icons for both saved sessions and the accordance program have reset and aren't showing accordance icons.

I'm using an Intel iMac.

Suggestions,

David Doyle

We have checked, and the Help works correctly with 6.9.2 on the MacIntel. I suggest you reinstall 6.9.2 and see if that does not correct the problem.

We have checked, and the Help works correctly with 6.9.2 on the MacIntel. I suggest you reinstall 6.9.2 and see if that does not correct the problem.

I reinstalled 6.9.2 with a fresh download - no change - help doesn't work

Also fixed permissions and ran the maintenance scripts in Onyx - no change.

Any other suggestions?

I might also add that the icon for Accordance doesn't show properly - it just shows the generic Apple "this is an application" icon. I don't know if it's linked or what.

Dave

Helen,

I deleted everything related to Accordance on my Intel iMac and copied the entire folder from my Powerbook. Help works fine now, and the icons show properly. I still don't know what happened, but I think something about the install didn't take.

Dave

Archived