Gramcord GNT vs. GNT-T

Shaun Walker

I currently use the Gramcord GNT as my tagged greek text. However, I was wondering if anybody knows if the GNT-T now offered is worthy of purchasing? I noticed that the description of the GNT-T speaks of:

"new and improved morphological tags. Now includes text formatting for italics and poetry, and cross references for OT quotations."

I don't believe the Gramcord GNT has this. Again, should a user of the Greek texts purchase the GNT-T and use that instead of the Gramcord GNT that he already owns?

Many thanks.

GNT-T is definitely worth buying if you use your mophologically tagged Greek New Testament on a regular basis. It offers more extensive tagging, like personal nouns, 2nd Aorists, etc., which allow for better and more detailed grammatical searches, among other things.

Just my 2 cents.

FYI, we only charge $25 to add the GNT-T to the GRAMCORD GNT. We do recommend getting it on the Scholar's Collection 6.9 as only this version has the latest tagging.

Thanks for the FYI Helen. I was not aware of that. Expect my call on Monday ordering the GNT-T!

Archived