Not working after upgrade

William B

Hi not sure why but since upgrading to 1.0.1 my iPhone accordance shows splash screen then closes, the iPad upgrade worked fine through. Is this an issue or does mines need replaced?

I have reinstalled and it is working fine, redownloading my modules was much quicker - big difference although it still takes a while to find them.

Not sure if anyone else has had to reinstall on iPhone after upgrade? As I said iPad was fine.

I upgraded my iPad to 1.01 and it was working afterwards for a while, but yesterday afternoon it suddenly stopped working with the symptom described above, ie. Splash screen shows then it quits. I've tried repeatedly to launch it, deleted it from the iOS task manager, rebooted the iPad, all to no avail. Unfortunately I'm not at home and have no access to a wifi, so I can't test deleting the app and reloading everything. Luckily my iPhone copy wasn't upgraded and still seems to be working.

I installed the current iOS version on to my iPhone 4 yesterday. Downloaded some of the modules overnight and was able to use it for a while.

Now I have the same symptoms as above: launch produces a frozen splash screen, then after a short while the app quits.

I installed the current iOS version on to my iPhone 4 yesterday. Downloaded some of the modules overnight and was able to use it for a while.

Now I have the same symptoms as above: launch produces a frozen splash screen, then after a short while the app quits.

Steven,

You also sent us some crash reports that were very helpful in finding the issue which is (of course) a bug in the application. We've identified the cause and a fix will be in the next release.

Scott.

Archived