Search All for References Not Working?

Steve Lo Vullo

Hi all:

OK, I'm at a loss. I'm sure I've done this thousands of times in the past, but can't get it to work now. I right click on a verse reference, choose Search All in the menu, then choose either "All Texts" or "Complete English Bibles" (one of My Groups). It looks like it is going to work, but then I get the message, "These words were not found in any of the tools or texts requested." What am I doing wrong? Or is this a bug?

Search All.tiff

Yup, this bug was introduced in 9.1, sorry! It should default to the Reference field when you amplify to Search All from a selected reference. Instead it's leaving it in the English filed. You can stop the search and change the field, until we release a fix.

Any idea when this fix is coming? Some of my searches are so quick that there is not time to stop the search and change the field - this is especially the case when I am searching my Greek lexicons.

We're currently very busy with the ETS/SBL conferences, but we should be releasing a 9.1.1 shortly after the conference with this fix.

Archived