Accordance 9.1 released

Helen Brown

Accordance 9.1 is now available for download. It includes these significant new features:

• Added a new default Search All group of Graphics Tools. This includes a predefined set of tools that are rich in images.
  • The Syntax pane can be copied as an image, and saved as an image file.
  • Instant Tool Look-up from Key number texts is now further modified when the option key is pressed. When used with the command key the Instant Details displays the top English dictionary. When used with triple-click it amplifies to the top English dictionary.
  • Detach Zone in the (Tabs & Zones section of the Window menu) or Option-command-Z detaches the front zone.

For more details see the News announcement.

To sum it up in one word: AWESOME. I love the keyboard shortcut to detach zone. I have never had software of any kind with the passion for perfection that Accordance has. I wonder when you guys sleep?

I logged on a few min ago to report a bug whereby in a zone with multiple text panes open closing a pane would result in a dead white space. 9.1 seems to have fixed it. Awesome. You guys are on the ball! I wish Apple was as quick with their fix for iphone alarms!

To sum it up in one word: AWESOME. I love the keyboard shortcut to detach zone. I have never had software of any kind with the passion for perfection that Accordance has. I wonder when you guys sleep?

We hope to sleep some in December! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

We've fixed a number of bugs and improved downloads, syntax, and the listing of windows, and posted an update to 9.1.1.

Hmm...

Under 9.1.1 Easy Install says Atlas 2.2 is incomplete, prompting download of "missing" altitude data file (it is there; I checked). I clicked to install anyway, and after a lengthy download, I "install" and when it checks again, the data file is still "missing." I tried 3 times, twice after rebooting. Same outcome.

Michael

Hmm...

Under 9.1.1 Easy Install says Atlas 2.2 is incomplete, prompting download of "missing" altitude data file (it is there; I checked). I clicked to install anyway, and after a lengthy download, I "install" and when it checks again, the data file is still "missing." I tried 3 times, twice after rebooting. Same outcome.

Michael

Me too. Exact same thing.

Archived