using Galaxie's Theological Journals

Jonna Schmidt

Greetings:

I am relatively new to Accordance. Have used Logos products for years. I just purchased Galaxies' Theological Journals V & VI to go with my Scholar's edition. Since I last posted, I figured out how to use the Browser -- but now -- I still have 2 problems

1. Problem #1: I just realized that if I install Theological Journals 6 -- Theological Journals 5 is erased!

And it does not matter which order: whatever I install "last" -- the previous version will be erased!!!

Any ideas on how to solve that problem?

2. I figured out how to use the browser -- and that at least makes it more familiar with the old days with

Logos. HOWEVER, in the old days: if I had 3 or 5 or 10 HITS -- I would get a "listing". I still can't

figure out how to get a listing.

If I could solve those 2 problems, I would be totally satisfied and never think of switching back to Logos this spring.

THANKS

Jonna

I cannot imagine that either TJL replaces or erases the previously installed modules. Each CD has modules that are differently named. They never affect any other installed modules. Please call tech support for help if you cannot solve this issue.

If you create a Search All group of the Journals, you can search the group to get a listing of hits in each module, then go to whichever one you want with a simple click.

I cannot imagine that either TJL replaces or erases the previously installed modules. Each CD has modules that are differently named. They never affect any other installed modules. Please call tech support for help if you cannot solve this issue.

If you create a Search All group of the Journals, you can search the group to get a listing of hits in each module, then go to whichever one you want with a simple click.

I just now realized that the journals are listed twice in my modules folder -- for example, Westminster is both Westminster (corresponds to Theol Journal v 5) and Westminster-1 (which corresponds to Theol Journal 6). So, they are there: just TWO separate modules, rather than "combined" into one module. Now that I have that figured out -- things are going much better. Actually, I am now starting to really like this Scholar's version, even though I am not really a Bible scholar -- I can really access quite a bit of information which I could not access before.

Archived