Notes not scrolling properly

Robb B

When I am in a search window in my workspace, I have the GNT open and the NAS95S. I try to open the NAS Notes or the GNT Notes below so they will scroll parallel with my text (I was searching for text Galatians 5-6), but they are not scrolling properly. They start in Jude and then when I go to the next verse they skip to Revelation 22 and then the next verse takes me back to Matthew 1! It goes in that cycle continuously no matter what I do. Is there any way to fix this so they scroll together appropriately? They open fine if I open them in a new tab, right to the proper verse, but for some reason they aren't scrolling right when in my main search tab.

Thanks,

Robb Brunansky

Pastor-teacher, Community Bible Church

www.cbcwichita.org

This works fine for me. I think you are either using an earlier version of Accordance, or of the Notes. The Accordance 6.8 upgrade is available on line. The Notes were updated on the Bible Unlock release 2 last November.

I tried it again this afternoon in the save workspace I was using last night, and everything worked fine. Thanks for your reply. Not sure what was going on there.

Thanks!

Archived