A cross-module image search

danzac

I have most of the image modules and know that a number of other modules have images as well. the problem is that I often have to search multiple modules to find images.

I'd love to see an ability to search the title of all images amongst the modules.

thanks

I second that request! I've created a search group to help me find images in modules that I know have images, but there's no way (that I know of) to search entries that have graphics associated. It would be a wonderful feature!

Enthusiastic third!

Dave Lang mentioned he was working on something like this when I made a similar request in the ancient past.

• 3 weeks later...

On the subject of images, I'd also love to see Accordance utilize something like the lightbox/mediabox effect for images. It is a little tedious to have an image open in a separate tab, as it pulls you away from the text you are working on.

While I don't have anything against the lightbox idea, I would like to be able to have the option to continue to open in a different tab as well. I like to be able to see the caption text and resize, zoom on particular parts of the image.

Enthusiastic third!

Dave Lang mentioned he was working on something like this when I made a similar request in the ancient past.

I have heard that too. The problem is that different publishers identify graphics in different ways. Even within a publishing company, different books identify graphics in different ways

I have heard that too. The problem is that different publishers identify graphics in different ways. Even within a publishing company, different books identify graphics in different ways

Archived