Official Indonesian Bible

ssel

I've been using Accordance for several years now (switched from BibleWorks), and I very much enjoy using this Bible program.

As the Indonesian Bible is one the main bibles I use, I have a request.

The Indonesian Bible is not available through the official Accordance Bible modules, but through some user created content.

I wonder why it cannot be moved to the official module.

I ask this because the Android App for Accordance cannot at this moment install third party modules.

Therefore, all this time, I have to use another Bible app if I want to access Indonesian bible.

So the request is either to make the Android App capable of installing user content.

Or, to make the Indonesian bible part of the official module.

Ideally, both of the above can be done.

Also, the Indonesian Bible Society recently published an updated translation of the Bible. I wonder if Accordance can request for them to make it available digitally.

Thank you.

Moving this to Module Requests so I can better track it. Let me show this one to my manager and see if I need to add it to my Module Requests list or if there’s a different answer I can get. 

• 2 weeks later...

I found out from my manager today on foreign language Bibles. We’re looking for someone who could step in and finish up module development on various foreign language Bible requests.

Hi Nathan, thank you for your reply.

When you said you're looking for someone, is that internally, or are you hiring, or looking for volunteers?

• Like 1

I believe we’d be interested in hiring such a position, but in order to ensure I’m providing accurate info on that front, email me at nparker[at]accordancebible[dot]com (replace brackted text with punctuation) and I’ll have my manager converse with you. That would be a discussion you could have with him.