Accordance 13 Free Promo

Dr. Nathan Parker

For those who receive our monthly newsletter, you might have noticed we’re giving out a free copy of Accordance 13 and a bundle of books this month.  For those who don’t receive our monthly newsletter, you’re definitely missing out on free books and some great training, so I highly recommend signing up for it.

Here’s the link to the free Accordance 13 Promo bundle. We’re only offering it until the end of April, but once you add the bundle, you own it.

For those of you still on legacy versions of Accordance, Accordance 13 is our minimally-supported version of Accordance, so this is a great way to upgrade to Accordance 13 for free.

For those of you on Accordance 13 or 14, check out the bundle in case it includes some books you don’t have. I always enjoy getting free books!

For those of you on Accordance 13 or 14 with a large library, feel free to share the link with your family, friends, church, school, etc. It’s a great way to share a great Accordance basic library with people you know.

We will also have a PDF flyer coming up I can post here you can share as well.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Nathan Parker said:

Accordance 13 is our minimally-supported version of Accordance

@Nathan Parker I do not think this comes across as you intended. 😜

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nathan Parker said:

For those who receive our monthly newsletter, you might have noticed

This sounds like it already went out. The last newsletter was in March. I don't think April was sent out yet.

1 hour ago, Michael J. Bolesta said:

@Nathan Parker I do not think this comes across as you intended.

I meant to say “minimum-supported version”. This is what happens when I fire off messages right before supper. 🙂 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Kristin said:

This sounds like it already went out. The last newsletter was in March. I don't think April was sent out yet.

You should have gotten it in early April. If you didn’t, email customer service, and they can re-send it to you. I was having an issue getting a couple of newsletters, but I’m getting everything now.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

For those who receive our monthly newsletter, you might have noticed we’re giving out a free copy of Accordance 13 and a bundle of books this month.  For those who don’t receive our monthly newsletter, you’re definitely missing out on free books and some great training, so I highly recommend signing up for it.

Here’s the link to the free Accordance 13 Promo bundle. We’re only offering it until the end of April, but once you add the bundle, you own it.

For those of you still on legacy versions of Accordance, Accordance 13 is our minimally-supported version of Accordance, so this is a great way to upgrade to Accordance 13 for free.

For those of you on Accordance 13 or 14, check out the bundle in case it includes some books you don’t have. I always enjoy getting free books!

For those of you on Accordance 13 or 14 with a large library, feel free to share the link with your family, friends, church, school, etc. It’s a great way to share a great Accordance basic library with people you know.

We will also have a PDF flyer coming up I can post here you can share as well.

I am very glad that Accordance decided to do this and I hope they will repeat it. I just saw this and have let people know.

I would encourage Accordance to do something similar for seminary/bible college students with a version that includes a Hebrew and Greek tagged text. Logos does this and I think it has really helped them gain market share even though Accordance is a much better package for original language work. 

• Like 3

I’ll pass that feedback along. It has been a huge hit with the seminary I graduated from during my M Div.

• Like 1

Here’s the PDF flyer in case any of you wish to share it!

Free Accordance Promo.pdf

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

Here’s the PDF flyer in case any of you wish to share it!

Free Accordance Promo.pdf 1.31 MB · 6 downloads

I put this together really quickly to showcase a few of my favorite Accordance features. I shared this when sharing the link to the free download. 

• Like 3

Thanks for this! Looks great!

• Like 1

I received the Accordance newsletter today. Just an FYI as it appears from this post there is an expectation that it should have arrived before today. 

Also, as a clarification, the Acc 13 promo is available to anyone — no previous Accordance purchase necessary? I didn’t know if the bullet points below the newsletter announcement were qualifiers—i.e., if you are using an earlier version of Acc. 

2 hours ago, ross.strader said:

I received the Accordance newsletter today. Just an FYI as it appears from this post there is an expectation that it should have arrived before today. 

Also, as a clarification, the Acc 13 promo is available to anyone — no previous Accordance purchase necessary? I didn’t know if the bullet points below the newsletter announcement were qualifiers—i.e., if you are using an earlier version of Acc. 

Interesting...the newsletter arrived in my e-mailbox on April 1, and I didn't receive a later one.

I think the promo is free to anyone, whether they have purchased in the past or not, but I don't really know for sure.

The free promo is available to everyone. The bullet points were just to clarify that the promo wasn't only for new users, but that existing users on older versions could also take advantage if they wanted to upgrade.

22 hours ago, miketisdell said:

I am very glad that Accordance decided to do this and I hope they will repeat it. I just saw this and have let people know.

I would encourage Accordance to do something similar for seminary/bible college students with a version that includes a Hebrew and Greek tagged text. Logos does this and I think it has really helped them gain market share even though Accordance is a much better package for original language work. 

While I have made the suggestion to Accordance several times to put together a basic original language package that was free for students, I hadn't thought about doing this with a release one version older before, but that is what Logos does and they do have a free package that has Hebrew and Greek texts and very basic lexicons for students. I really think that doing something like this with Accordance would be a very big win as Accordance's greatest strength over Logos is in the way it handles the original languages. Like Logos, those who want the latest features would have to pay for an upgrade, and everyone else would remain one version behind. Overall, I think it would result in a big increase in library sales for Accordance and a lot of upgrades. Additionally, Accordance should tie support to paid versions only and that alone could translate into sales; that would also mean that support wouldn't be burdened with lots of calls from those who have not paid. 

Sadly, too often I have found that too often students find out that Accordance has better search capabilities in the original languages after they have already invested too much in Logos to leave. They begin with Logos because it is free. 

• Like 4

Do you have the web-version up and running yet? If not, any estimated date? Will this require 14 or be available for all?

Just now, Brian Mann said:

Do you have the web-version up and running yet? If not, any estimated date? Will this require 14 or be available for all?

In another recent thread, Accordance said this was delayed. This was announced as an Accordance 14 feature.

• Like 1

@miketisdell Good feedback I’ll pass on. Thanks for sharing it!

@docdave We sent out the newsletter on April 1, but we recently did a re-send for people who didn’t get it. I don’t think people will get it twice, only people who didn’t get it on April 1.

@Brian Mann The web app is still an ongoing development. We’ll update here closer to a beta. It will require a 14 license.

• Like 1

Just now, Nathan Parker said:

@docdave We sent out the newsletter on April 1, but we recently did a re-send for people who didn’t get it. I don’t think people will get it twice, only people who didn’t get it on April 1.

@Brian Mann The web app is still an ongoing development. We’ll update here closer to a beta. It will require a 14 license.

I just got it this morning. 

Just now, Nathan Parker said:

I actually added this to my cart so I could get a list of resources included in this bundle. And now have few questions. 

1) Although the Accordance website says I have this bundle, it does not appear in my easy install. I was able to get the list of included files by looking at the library item on the website.

2) I noticed one resource that I did not already have, so I would like to resolve the first issue. 

3) From feedback I have gotten from those who have downloaded Accordance for the first time, I see they get two bundles (one apparently is a trial that expires). Are any of the items listed in the "Accordance 13 Intro Bundle" items that expire or are these all perpetually licensed. I have created a group in my Accordance that only includes the resources that come with the free download (and some additional resources from Accordance Exchange, so that I can create a demo that doesn't use anything that is not included and I don't want to include resources that will expire. 

Here is the list I see from the website:

• Accordance Atlas Sampler
  • Accordance PhotoGuide Sampler
  • Accordance Software Version 13
  • Accordance Timeline Sampler
  • Adam Clarke’s Commentary (6 volumes)
  • Barnes’ Notes on the New Testament
  • Bible Names Dictionary
  • Biblical Aramaic
  • BiblicalTraining.org Collection
  • Bird’s Eye View of the Bible, A
  • Brown-Driver-Briggs Abridged Hebrew Lexicon with Strong’s
  • Christian Workers’ Commentary on the OT and NT (James Gray)
  • Chronological Readings
  • Classic Bible Passages
  • Demo of Greek NT (fully tagged Matthew 1-3)
  • Demo of Hebrew Bible (fully tagged Genesis 1-3)
  • Devotional Readings
  • Douay-Rheims Bible
  • Dr. J’s Bible Study Methods
  • ESV with Strong's (Free)
  • ESVi Notes
  • Easton’s Bible Dictionary
  • Epistles Parallel (not for Mobile)
  • FREE Matthew Henry’s Commentary (Condensed)
  • French: Louis Segond Bible
  • German Elberfelder 1905
  • German Lutherbibel 1912
  • Getting Started with Accordance
  • Gospel Harmony Parallel (not for Mobile)
  • Gospel Synopsis Parallel (not for Mobile)
  • How to Master the English Bible (James Gray)
  • International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (1915 Edition)
  • Italian: Conferenza Episcopale Italiana 1974
  • Italian: Conferenza Episcopale Italiana 2008
  • Italian: Conferenza Episcopale Italiana 2008 (Parallel)
  • Italian: Conferenza Episcopale Italiana 2008 Note
  • King James Version Apocrypha
  • King James Version with Strong’s
  • Legacy Standard Bible Notes
  • Legacy Standard Bible with Strong’s Numbering
  • Manual Greek Lexicon of the New Testament (Abbott-Smith)
  • Nave's Topical Bible
  • Old Testament Parallel (not for Mobile)
  • Old Testament in New Testament Parallel (not for Mobile)
  • Outlines of the Bible Books
  • Parables and Miracles
  • People’s New Testament (2 volumes)
  • Portuguese Bible: João Ferreira De Almeida Atualizada
  • Q (Sayings) Parallel (not for Mobile)
  • Romanian: Versiunea Dumitru Cornilescu 2014
  • Romanian: Versiunea Dumitru Cornilescu 2014 Note
  • Spanish 1909 Reina Valera with Strong’s numbers
  • Strong's Greek Dictionary
  • Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary
  • Synoptic Gospels Parallel (not for Mobile)
  • WEB Notes
  • World English Bible

They are perpetual. I PMd you an email to someone to reach out with your other questions.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2023 at 7:12 PM, Nathan Parker said:

Thanks for this! Looks great!

Here is the link to the demo I created using only the features found in the free version. 

Looks great! Thanks for sharing! I PM’d you the email to Linda. Can you email her an MP4? I wonder if we could add that to our GoToTraining page.