As an Update - Please Add an Option for Icon Spacing in Customize Toolbar for Windows V.13

Kitschlane

I have been requesting this for years with version 13 after I upgraded (because version 12 had it). I noticed that users with v.14 now have this option for using spaces instead of unsightly lines in their toolbars. I shouldn't have to pay for something in an upgrade that should've been there already - especially when v.14 seems to have a lot of bugs/issues.

I’ll hold off adding this to my feature requests list at the moment since I’m mainly tracking feature requests for 14 and onward, but I can add it to the list later if I need to.

In the meantime, I’m having sales look into seeing what your options would be if you were to want 14 in the future.

On 4/11/2023 at 2:39 PM, Kitschlane said:

I have been requesting this for years with version 13 after I upgraded (because version 12 had it). I noticed that users with v.14 now have this option for using spaces instead of unsightly lines in their toolbars. I shouldn't have to pay for something in an upgrade that should've been there already - especially when v.14 seems to have a lot of bugs/issues.

What spaces are you referring to in the toolbar?  I am currently using v14.0.4.  Under the Customize Toolbar dialog box I don't see an option for using spaces rather than the line separater.  Would love to have the option for spaces as you indicated in your post.

On 4/15/2023 at 10:45 PM, Misulejoha said:

What spaces are you referring to in the toolbar?  I am currently using v14.0.4.  Under the Customize Toolbar dialog box I don't see an option for using spaces rather than the line separater.  Would love to have the option for spaces as you indicated in your post.

Thank you for your comment, which leads me to believe that they only made this option available to MAC users and possibly neglected to make it in Windows, as I noticed from your account info above, you're a Windows user as well. This is the only way I can explain you not being able to find it in your customize toolbar dialog box. I was watching a recent informational video on v. 14 regarding the changes (upgrades) where they showed and discussed this as a new addition, but it was always available in older v. 12 for both platforms - windows and mac. To me, this is more of a fix than an addition and seems like a simple fix but they didn't address it until now when releasing v. 14, and it would seem for MAC only.

• 3 weeks later...

Remove the separators and you should achieve the desired result.

image.png.0c646042bcd4f5300ff26bb360284e12.png

Edited by Andrew Patterson
added ss

Or do you mean larger spaces?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 8:52 PM, Andrew Patterson said:

Or do you mean larger spaces?

Sorry for the delay in response Andrew. Yes, as you inquire above and regarding your previous comment. I mean larger spaces between the icons so that some appear toward the middle or even the right side of the workspace toolbar. It is nice to break the icons up across the toolbar. Looks cleaner and are easier to find. I am unable to do this in Windows because I would end up with a multitude of divider lines.