Footnote formatting for Word and OneNote

Erhard

This is really a 2 part issue.

Currently, when citing a selection from Accordance and pasting it into Word, the reference in the footer comes across as Accordance font rather than merging according to the settings in Word. Logos does this correctly, so I am assuming it must have to do with the way Accordance formats the reference. (Note the first screenshot comparing Accordance and Logos)

Could the formatting of the citation be such so that it will merge in Word to the default font?

The second part is related to pasting into One Note.

When Accordance is set to "insert citation only as footnote", the citation does not show up in One Note. If it is unchecked, it does show up. So you have to check it in order to get the citation in Word in the footer and then un-check it to get the reference in One Note. Again, Logos inserts it properly without any other changes, which again makes me think it has to do with the formatting in Accordance. Note the second screenshot of insertion in One Note comparing Accordance with Logos. Could the formatting of the citation when "insert citation only as footnote" is checked also insert the reference into One Note so we do not have to keep checking and un-checking the box whenever we go between Word and One Note.

image.thumb.png.c76abe2aa092ce130ef62196184dc041.png

image.thumb.png.8256045fff4dddd59eb7f90f49ae8d5b.png

Got it on my feature requests list. Thanks!

• Thanks 1