New Releases?

Philip Mohr

I believe we’d be very successful as breaking beyond the Anglosphere, and I’m to listening to any customer feedback on it. I’ve already collected all of the latest feedback here. If you have anything else to share, definitely let me know anytime!

• 3 weeks later...

I’ll be meeting with my manager tomorrow. I’ll ask him directly on this (so the email doesn’t get overlooked).

My manager is going to check in with our module developers and see what kind of potential ETA we could get on this.

• 4 months later...

Feeling a bit strange now that the "New Releases" page has been taken off the main page menu. It feels like a step backwards.

Edited by Philip Mohr

43 minutes ago, Philip Mohr said:

Feeling a bit strange now that the "New Releases" page has been taken off the main page menu. It feels like a step backwards.

The New Releases page will return. A recent issue on the backend of our website deleted the page along with several others and it had to be restored. It was, but only to a version that was months out of date. I haven't had a chance yet to go and repopulate it. When I do it should show everything released in 2022/23

• Like 1

Several new releases this week in the Pillar series. One of them is not yet available in print. Thanks guys!

this one has been promised?

1 hour ago, Sean Nelson said:

The New Releases page will return. A recent issue on the backend of our website deleted the page along with several others and it had to be restored. It was, but only to a version that was months out of date. I haven't had a chance yet to go and repopulate it. When I do it should show everything released in 2022/23

I noticed a bug with upgrade it jumps to the h ome page .

4 hours ago, cweber said:

this one has been promised?

We don't have an official release date for it yet, but it's one I'm personally pushing for. This is one work I constantly use.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rick55 said:

I noticed a bug with upgrade it jumps to the h ome page .

What web page URL?

2 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

What web page URL?

Greetings bro Nathan 

The bug appears to have been fixed. 

Great. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Nice to see that some German content has been published. It does confuse me a bit that there was always a concern about it being worth the investment to move into the German market, and now that some new things are published, they are offered for free.

Will the tagging in the Schlachter 1951 be worked on more or is it a finished product? It seems to miss a lot of tags and though better than nothing, doesn't seem to live up to the accordance standard.

But thank you anyways for the new products. The two books in the OT of the Leonberger (Jonah, Ruth) seem very nicely tagged, and I also wonder if a full Bible is planned there, with high quality tagging?

To summarize, I am glad new modules are available in German, though a little disappointed at the lack of quality (Schlachter) or the lack of content (Leonberger). (since the New Testament is already available, this seems to just add two short OT books to a previously available module)

Blessings!

• Sad 1

@Schulschlus I think the giveaways are a limited-time only sale, but I'd have to confirm that. After that, it was my understanding they'd be items we'd charge for, but we wanted to give some foreign language Bible releases out as Christmas gifts. :-)

I'm forwarding on your info to one of my team members who would be the one that could produce other German Bible content to let him know your interest.

Side question: Would you be interested at all in any of Trinitarian Bible Society's German content? I'm a member of them and follow their work closely, so I've been eyeballing them as one potential gateway for additional foreign Bibles and content.