Storewide 25% Off Coupon

Dr. Nathan Parker

This week, you get to choose your own sale. Take 25% off anything storewide with coupon code 25-All. Good until April 10, 2023.

• Like 1

Hi Nathan, I am trying to use this coupon to buy the Targum.wordmap and get the message

• Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to selected products.

Is this correct?

Matthew, my guess is that the word map is already on sale with a 40% discount through to 13th April and the 25% voucher states Some restrictions apply to this coupon. (It is not able to be combined with other discounts. It is not applicable to gift cards. It is not retroactive and only applies to new purchases.) so that items on sale are not subject to an additional discount which is probably why you are getting the message. My advice is to grab the targum wordmap now while its got 40% off!

B23C03A1-3C2F-43CB-8C89-61E4BA757F21.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser

I believe the coupon doesn’t apply to sale items like @ukfraser said, and the 40% off would be a better deal. Let me double-check with sales.

Confirmed. Coupon does not apply to already on-sale items.

Thank you Nathan - I see that now. Can you please confirm whether or not the Wordmap module is included in the Hebrew Master Collection?

I am considering updating to that instead if it has the Wordmap. I already have the Targums that came with the Expert collection, but it did not include the Wordmap module.

Thanks,

Matthew

Matthew, depends what other resources you want but have you also considered the targums add on? (Also on sale and includes the wordmap!). On an items page, if its a resource, you can scroll down to see what collections, if any, its included in or if its a collection you can see what items are included with links , (though there are a few errors).

https://www.accordancebible.com/product/targums-add-on-aramaic-english-and-samaritan-targums-wordmap-onkelos-glossary-and-stevenson-aramaic-grammar-april-2020/

Edited by ukfraser

Thanks Nathan,

Yes I think I will go ahead and get the Targums addon. I do not see the Wordmap listed in the new modules I would get if I bought the Master's collection. Thanks for your help!

Matthew, you can also call sales and ask for Jay, and he can make sure you get the modules you need.

When Accordance run these type of sales do they only last one week normally? Use to two week sales. 

Many sales last a week, some two weeks. It just depends on what’s listed in the newsletter.