Josephus with morphology & interlinear

Enoch

Logos has it for $2.49!  This is a text of (I think) all Josephus with a parsing interlinear & links to LSJ for vocabulary.

Apparently they discovered the basis for it in a public domain edition of Josephus.

The Works of Flavius Josephus: Greek Text with Morphology

Publisher:

, 1887 description:

Overview

His key works, The Antiquities of the Jews, The Wars of the Jews, Against Apion and the autobiographical Life This resource includes the complete Greek text of the works of Josephus as edited by Benedictus Niese. The Greek words are lemmatized and morphologically tagged, allowing for grammatical searches and word level linking with Greek lexicons.

ὡς   πύργος ὃν   οἱ   παῖδες   αὐτοῦ   ἐφʼ   ὕβρει   τοῦ   θεοῦ  
  C   NNSM   RR-ASM   DNPM   NNPM   RP3GSM   P   NDSF   DGSM   NGSM  
  ὡς   πύργος   ὅς     παῖς   αὐτός   ἐπί   ὕβρις     θεός  
ᾠκοδόμησαν   καὶ   ὡς   τὰς   φωνὰς   αὐτῶν   μετέβαλε   καὶ     τόπος ἐν  
VAAI3P     C   C   DAPF   NAPF   RP3GPM   VAAI3S   C   DNSM   NNSM   P  
οἰκοδομέω     καί   ὡς     φωνή   αὐτός   μεταβάλλω   καί     τόπος   ἐν  
  τοῦτο     γέγονε Βαβυλὼν   ἐκλήθη .
RR-DSM   RD-NSN     VRAI3S   NNSF   VAPI3S  
ὅς   οὗτος     γίνομαι, γίγνομαι   Βαβυλών   καλέω  
Flavius Josephus and Benedikt Niese, “Flavii Iosephi Opera Recognovit Benedictvs Niese ...” (apvd Weidmannos, 1888–).

Thanks for this! I’ve added it to the list. Is this a Logos-exclusive item, or is there another publisher or public domain way to get the tagging? I’m trying to find out how we would need to acquire/produce the tagging since obviously Logos isn’t going to offer it to us. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Nathan Parker said:

Thanks for this! I’ve added it to the list. Is this a Logos-exclusive item, or is there another publisher or public domain way to get the tagging? I’m trying to find out how we would need to acquire/produce the tagging since obviously Logos isn’t going to offer it to us. 🙂 

I have no idea the process Logos used to produce this. It looks like a formidable task even if the 19th century author already did the work to put it into a print book.  And how they could offer it for $2.49 is beyond me.  Is OCR advanced enough now to perform such a task?

Thanks for the followup! We’ll research it further and see what we can find out.