Get Verses text drop down always blank on opening

jonathan.hymer

When I launch the Get Verses tool, the drop down list of text is always blank and I have to select it each time. It remembers the last verse reference in the text box, but the drop down to select the version is always blank. I believe I have the default text set everywhere in preferences to the LSB, unless I have missed a spot.

Is this a bug or is there a setting I have missed?

I had completely removed Accordance and reinstalled version 14.

Accordance 14 on Windows 10.

thanks,

Jon

• Like 1

Thanks for this! I’ll see if other Windows users can chime in on this. If it turns out to be a bug, I’ll report it.

5 hours ago, jonathan.hymer said:

When I launch the Get Verses tool, the drop down list of text is always blank and I have to select it each time. It remembers the last verse reference in the text box, but the drop down to select the version is always blank. I believe I have the default text set everywhere in preferences to the LSB, unless I have missed a spot.

Is this a bug or is there a setting I have missed?

I had completely removed Accordance and reinstalled version 14.

Accordance 14 on Windows 10.

thanks,

Jon

Hi @jonathan.hymer,

I am on Windows 11/ Accordance 14.0.4 and can confim that my drop down list in the Get verses tool shows all text versions available in my library.  Not sure what settings determine this.  Maybe someone else can chime in with an answer.

• Like 1