New Correction Reporting Mechanism

MatthewJames

I would report a lot more errors if there was an "in-program" method of doing it that did not involve Accordance opening up an outside email program.

• Like 5

Good idea.

1+

• Like 2

We’re chatting about some form of centralized bug and feature reporting system (that works similar to UserVoice) where users could track the progress on issues or feedback reported. We don’t have anything official to announce at the moment, but we’re kicking around some interesting ideas on this front.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, Nathan Parker said:

We’re chatting about some form of centralized bug and feature reporting system (that works similar to UserVoice) where users could track the progress on issues or feedback reported. We don’t have anything official to announce at the moment, but we’re kicking around some interesting ideas on this front.

I've never used that, but it sounds super cool. My issue is that I don't use a third party stand-alone email program, so I don't have one set up on my computer so when I go to "Report Correction" it tries to open a program that I don't have set up, and since I usually find the errors when I am under a time crunch prepping a sermon, I really don't have time to do more that click a few times and be done with it. Anything that takes me outside the program, or that takes me longer than a few clicks to complete will not receive much usage from someone like me... But I would love to be able to help fine-tune those thousands of pages that I'm reading through every year!

• Like 2

Sounds good! Thanks for the feedback!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2023 at 4:51 AM, Nathan Parker said:

Visibility on bug reports would be most welcome.

• Like 1