Harmonies do no tie and scroll

circuitrider

I've noticed that when using any of the Harmony (Harmony of the Gospels, etc) resources that the tie scrolling with a text does not work.

• Like 1

@circuitrider, might don't tie, either. I remember using them a while ago in an exegesis of Mark class, but I don't remember if they tied then (in v. 13). 

Are they supposed to be tied? They aren't tracking the same verses (like different translations). I'm not sure how that would actually work, now that I think about it.

I tested this with my Aland Gospels parallel.

• Like 1

Check the box "Tie Scrolling" in the upper left corner below the chosen parallel (Aland in the image).

Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 2.19.45 PM.png

• Like 1

@tswope, I think I remember them tying in the past?  You could be right, though. The tie radio button seems to tie the texts within the tool so maybe that is all it does.

Note:  To clarify - I was trying tie the Harmonies to another reading pane...

Edited by circuitrider
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, circuitrider said:

@tswope, I think I remember them tying in the past?  You could be right, though. The tie radio button seems to tie the texts within the tool so maybe that is all it does.

Note:  To clarify - I was trying tie the Harmonies to another reading pane...

Oh I see. This only ties the parallel pericopes in the parallel tool itself. The contextual menu of that tool tab does not allow it to be tied to other tabs (it is grayed out).

• Like 2