Library settings (organization of modules and folders) suddenly lost

TYA

Great day everyone,

Without changing or updating either individual modules or the Accordance app itself, I suddenly noticed that much of my organization in the Library was lost.  The proper order of modules and their location in various folders throughout the Library was lost--not everything completely, but dozens of modules moved from one place to another.  It required about an hour of constant moving around to fix.  Is there anything obvious that would have caused this--again, keeping in mind that I didn't update either the modules or the Accordance app?  But more importantly, since what happened is in the past, are the settings that I've now redone saved in any particular file, so that I can make a backup of it for future reference?

• Sad 1

So sorry this happened to you! Everyone should make a backup of their Accordance preferences, and it's not very obvious how to do that. @R. Mansfield describes the process for both Mac and Windows here:

https://www.accordancebible.com/back-up-accordance/

Edited by Mark Allison
  • Like 3

Thanks Mark.  Are you able to say which folder specifically holds the Library settings?

28 minutes ago, TYA said:

Thanks Mark.  Are you able to say which folder specifically holds the Library settings?

By opening your file explorer (assuming your using Windows), you can find your Library Preference settings under the following:

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Accordance\Accordance Preferences

• Like 2