Won't Save Place in Commentaries

MatthewJames

I'm running Accordance 13.4.2 on a Windows 10 machine and I have a workspace with 5 commentaries opened in parallel windows across the screen. I click in each pane and then use the verse picker in the bottom right hand side of the screen to pick where I want that commentary to go (none of them are tied to anything). And then I do my study. When I'm done I save my workspace, and have even done a Save As and replaced the previous workspace file. Then I use File, Quit to exit out. When I restart my commentaries are no where near the references I had left them at. Why won't this save my spot? Do I need to do something different?

Accordance Workspace.JPG

• Like 1

Filing this one to have the developers take a look. If any other Windows users can duplicate this issue, that would be great to know.

• Like 1

I think I can reproduce the problem on Accordance 13.3.4 and Windows 10. The key to reproduce seems to be to untie scrolling; with all modules tied, the position of all (which, obviously, were the same) was persisted across a restart. In my "untied" test, it appears that the left-most commentary position was preserved, while the remainder were reset to the earliest available in each module (Gen. 1:1 for OT+NT commentaries, and Matt. 1:1 for NT-only commentaries).

• Like 1