Accordance 13 Crashes and Won't Let Me Access Crash Log

Abram K-J

13.3.4 on macOS 12.4 rMPB 2017.

Accordance 13 crashes any time I try to copy text from any tool. Then I can't even access the crash log.

I really don't have a lot of time or energy to troubleshoot this, reinstall, etc. Is there something I can do to resolve this issue?

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 12.19.22 AM.png

• Like 1

I also have this vexing issue others have mentioned, which I don't recall having before in v. 13.

image.thumb.png.c2ad3b17647971ad766c0e11e8fe7f26.png

• Like 1

Remind me about this on Monday and I’ll have Tech Support take a look.

I reached out to them today and am getting help.

• Like 1

Great. Thanks!

While I've run into the same "you don' have permission" error from within Accordance, I've been able to find and open the crash logs if I go to Library>Logs>Diagnostics. 

Note that to find the Library folder in Finder, one usually has to click on the "Go" menu, this press the option key to reveal the Library folder.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 12:15 PM, Lorinda H. M. Hoover said:

While I've run into the same "you don' have permission" error from within Accordance, I've been able to find and open the crash logs if I go to Library>Logs>Diagnostics. 

Note that to find the Library folder in Finder, one usually has to click on the "Go" menu, this press the option key to reveal the Library folder.

Okay, I'll try looking for them in the Finder next time Accordance crashes.  I've only tried (1) clicking the button in the dialog box that Accordance shows, and (2) looking in Console.app.  

• Like 1